10/12/2017: What do you know?
Luke 1: 46 -47NKJ
And Mary said: “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Saviour.
John 3:16 NKJ
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- Mary did you know that your baby boy would one day walk on water?
You learn that God is omnipotent. He is omniscience the all knowing God. He is omnipresent always there, never leaving, never forsaking…
- Mary did you know that your baby boy will save our sons and daughters? There is no other name by which we must be saved; his name shall be called Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins. The Cross!
- Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?
2 Corinthians 5:17–old things are passed away, behold all things become new. This is the story of transformation.
- This child that you’ve delivered will soon deliver you. He comes to set us free from sin, set us free from the flesh life, our sinful ways.
- Mary did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man? In his many miracles he displayed his prophetic calling, but also his great compassion for the hurting shows that He was love, for God is love.
- Mary did you know that your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand? Just like his walking on water, we have another story of his power over nature. But the news goes beyond just calming the stormy sea, he calms the stormy soul.
- Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod? One thing is very simple, before Abraham, before Moses, before Adam, I Am.
- And when you kiss your little baby, you have kissed the face of God. Three very important names are used for Jesus, one is Son of David–His royal lineage, Son of Man–that he was flesh, born of a woman. Son of God–Deity.
- The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again,The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the lamb. Jesus even said, “If you don’t believe in me, believe me for the works that I do.” We praise Jesus as the Lamb of God, because He was the sacrificial Lamb on the cross.
- Mary did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Jesus being the Word of God that dwells among us, and we behold His glory is a great study. John C1. This is Trinity teaching–God spoke, the Word created, the Spirit moved upon.
- Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day rule the nations? He takes us from Genesis to Revelations!!! We will reign with him, and it will be a time of perfect peace. The lion will lay down with the lamb.
- Did you know that your baby boy is heaven’s perfect Lamb? This sleeping child you’re holding is the great I am. God revealed Himself to Moses as the I Am. Jesus comes to us as the Great I Am. I am the way, the truth and the life. I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
Yet if we open our eyes, ears and heart we can read, believe and share what we do know about our precious saviour Jesus Christ. What do you know?