Find us on Social Media
17/02/2019: FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT – PEACE
Fruits of the Spirit – PEACE
- Are you living a life of Peace? (John 14:27). If not what is preventing you from doing so?
- (Rom 14:17) says, “Gods Kingdom is not food and drink, but “righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit”. What do you think the writer was referring to?
- FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. What does this mean to you?
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matt: 6:31-33). This passage talks about priorities. Do your priorities line up with Gods – note some of them?
- In Peter 5:7 he explained that we should “throw/cast all our anxiety onto Him, because He cares for you.” To what analogy is Peter referring?
- Why is God so concerned about us living worry free lives?
- What are some of the effects of living in a state of worry and fear
- What are some of the key things we need to do to stay in Gods peace & Rest