DECEMBER NEWSLETTER 24/01/2021 | FOLLOWERS & FISHERMEN
BIBLE STUDY NOTES | Come and See
Read John 1:43-51.
- In this passage, Nathanael had to reassess an assumption (that the Messiah would come from a town of importance. Nazareth was tiny and unimportant). What would Nathanael miss if he held on to his assumption that nothing good could come from Nazareth? Name a time in your life when you had to reassess an assumption.
- Do you find it difficult to recognize the goodness of God at work in the life of someone else – especially if that other person is someone you do not like, or a person from another culture? Do you believe that God can bring something “good from your life?”
- Why is it so difficult for many of us to have conversations with others about our personal faith?
- While some might see difficult faith conversations as futile (i.e., “I know what I believe. You know what you believe. We’re not going to convince each other, so what’s the point?”), what good might result from having these conversations with others?
- Will you share your faith with someone this week?
Find us on Social Media