LIVE A LIFE WORTHY OF YOUR CALLING
Reading: Ephesians 4:1-16
- What have you learned in the last year and a half about the importance of physically gathering as a community of faith for corporate worship? Have you gained more appreciation for this opportunity of being physically gathered? Do you see it as more of a need than prior to quarantining?
- In verse 1, Paul uses the word “call” twice. We are called to live life rooted and grounded in love. This calling of God is not such a narrow and specific path that we can miss it or mess it up. It is the wide calling of living a life worthy of the gospel in various forms and ways. How do verses 2 and 3 reveal what a worthy life that is called into love look like?
- Which of the gifts in verse 11 do you think is most fitting for you?
- Our culture often speaks of self-purpose or self-fulfilment. What is the purpose of these gifts (hint: verse 12)?
- What might it look like for you to lead a life worthy of the gospel?
Prayer: Spend time in quietness and prayer.