10-10-2021 | MAKE THE MOVE…TO JESUS
Bible Study Notes: 10 October 2021
Theme: “Make the move, make the change… to Jesus!”
Reading: John 3:1-18
1. When you think of the concept of “change” what changes have you
experienced in your lifetime?
2. What do you feel about change? Do you embrace change easily? How do
you deal with change that is outside of your ability to control the pace
and type of change (for example climate change, or a struggling
economy, or even changes to your personal health …)?
3. To have a relationship with God, through Jesus, means that change is
inevitable. How do you fell about that? Some bible readings that
illustrate this fact are:
Nicodemus (John 3:1-18)
The Rich Young Man (Mark 10:17)
Matthew (also called Levi) (Luke 5:27)
The Immoral Woman (Luke 7:38)
The Samaritan Woman at the Well (John 4)
Saul the Pharisee (becomes Paul the Apostle) (Acts 9)
Peter (Acts 3:12)
The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:30)
In each reading make a note of what the “change” was that Jesus said,
or showed, as being vital in the life of the person he was talking to.
4. Visualize Jesus talking to you, about your life, what change might he tell
you to make?
5. End with a time of prayer.